23 February 2012

Mini Presentation and Concept Graphics



After a short break to Edinburgh to see the Parliament and the Pandas, it is straight back into 3DS Max with some concept imagery.  I have been developing a series of models to experiment with form and materiality.  The two included here stem from the concept sections that I drew last week.

The external image requires some further development however I plan to animate the internal shot to show the transformation of generic office space into internal garden as my symbiotic structure establishes itself.  My plan for the next two weeks is to develop further concept imagery as well as storyboard my animation and head to London with an SLR to gather footage of existing office buildings.  Oh, and I have an essay to write for the Masters course just to liven things up.


No comments:

Post a Comment